Hmmm, think there is a calibration for a late series II 3800SC in the archives here? I'd love to be able to kick the fueling table up by 1.1 and wire the bypass open on the supercharger to get the flat-tappet cam broken in without errors-that's the biggest worry with a completely new engine build. For a flat-tappet, the really critical bit is getting it to light off and run at least 2000RPM for 20 minutes without washing down the cylinder walls with too much fuel, and not having to crank it over more than once or twice to get it to light off and run-the least amount of cranking needed means the largest amount of assembly lube left on the cam lobes to keep them safe until they're burnished in. If you really have to crank it over a lot before it fires off, the chance of reduced ring sealing or worse still a flat cam lobe goes up exponentially.

I'm thinking I need to figure out what I'd need to change for a 260ish-degree cam, the 3400cc displacement vs 3100cc displacement, and the L67 injectors, make my best guesses for those, and then I'd feel safe about cranking it up.