Thread: Anyone worked with the 16196397 yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!
    Wideband is done, pending testing.
    It's a tight squeeze dealing with the T-side!

Fuel Injected!
    Also just noticed that my spark table is back to being 0-4800RPM, wheras before, we had it at 0-6400RPM. It's a single byte fix, I just gotta remember how to do it. (change 61 to 64, and that's all that needed to be done)

Fuel Injected!
    Drove this today. Got a lot of work left to do, but it made it the mile trip to the gas station and back. Now, little detail work has to be done to make it drivable back home!

Once home, things like A/C, radio, air filter tube, cold air intake plumbing, etc can all be done much easier and faster than at the combustion lab.

Fuel Injected!
    Been driving this a decent bit this week-will be going on the first long trip tomorrow, 2.5 hour drive each direction.

If it manages that, then it'll be considered "road ready", and I'll be more focused on tuning for power than I am monitoring vital signs!

Fuel Injected!
    So having some idle problems and A/C issues-some weird stuff happening.

Anyway-here's the current state of the ADX/XDF/BIN, and a log of the A/C problem.

Basically the A/C can be requested, it's enabled, then the enable goes away, then the AC request goes away. Have no idea what it could be at this point.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    A/C problem solved, if not using the Camaro A/C evaporator temperature sensor, check "A/C Contingency" and set the option bits as per an L or N body car.

Currently running 5.5psi boost, using the stock L67 drive ratio-so the 3.4L breathes a good bit better! (same boost as a stock L67, but 0.4L less displacement!)

I've developed an exhaust leak on the right-side collector, so it's skewing the BLM's and thus the fueling on the right side when in closed loop. In open loop, the truck runs absolutely fine-but closed loop it has a rich stumble and has lost considerable fuel economy-almost 2.5MPG. Once repaired I should return to the 30MPG that it was getting early on, before the gasket burned out.

Super Moderator
    sorry I had to drop out of the project, but I'm happy to see the two of you managed to managed to organize the chaos I threw out.
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E