Quote Originally Posted by Xnke View Post
Doesn't work with the 1 bar sensor, once patched-but I think that was suspected behavior? I'm still not ready to suspect the patched code, but I'm running out of leads to chase down.

Anyway, I'm going through the wiring harness with a fine-toothed comb, getting every input/output functioning as best I can figure it should, and improving the grounding anywhere possible. I am hoping to get a magic ground system that makes the communication link while running start working...from there it should be trivial to fix whatever problem I'm having. Lots of time crammed up under the dash with meter probes and wiring charts...
not working with a 1BAR while the 2/3BAR patch is present is expected, I didn't find that code error for quite some time and haven't fixed it out of not expecting the scenario to be used.

once solid communications can be established, it will help considerably, but I'm not sure where something would go wrong considering I nearly just ported the exact same boost code that works perfectly from my nAst1 project. when we can see what kind of advance and pulsewidth is being commanded, it may clue in what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnke View Post
here's a datalog from today-Notice what i noticed after going through all the wiring again?

Check out the Ignition Voltage...At 8.5 volts on the bench, comms drop out and the same thing happens-but with a stock bin and 1 bar sensor, the engine snaps up and runs good enough to get the alternator going-and the voltage comes back up, I guess.

Time to look at my supply lines and battery again, I guess!
at 8.5 volts, I'd be amazed if any of the relays weren't about to start opening up/chattering. that's if you're actually seeing 8.5 and something isn't causing the PCM to see that(weak circuit).