Thread: Anyone worked with the 16196397 yet?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Here are the datalogs and details from today's work on things.

First off-shutting off everything in the ALDL scheduling table (at least the one we've found so far and implemented in the XDF) does NOT stop all the chatter. Something else (probably something on the T-side table) is still chattering away.

The E-side ADX does not get all the data once we start turning stuff off on the ALDL scheduling table. The important bits still seem to work, but RPM & TPS for example are not being received. Notice the Baro and MAP values...I think the patch is screwed up again. (had a bit where the patches would only partially apply, which is superweird.)

The T-side ADX (normal ADX) is still receiving all the data we want to see-and it is stable, good data now. I did have 6 data errors, but they were well defined short-duration events and the data stream recovered properly. I actually started and ran the engine with the 1-bar code, and have a decent length datalog. I didn't try with the 2-bar code, as the engine does not run with it so it's me flailing at the accelerator pedal to sustain a running engine, and the above E-side ADX showed issues with the baro updates and map updates.

I will be adding the Wideband O2 internal modification to the PCM in the truck this evening. Hopefully I can figure out the patch format to add the patch to the XDF and get it to apply correctly, as this greatly simplifies the checksumming process.
    Attached Files Attached Files