The new bin DOES make the 2 bar map sensor work properly-things are looking good there.

However, now the PCM won't connect if the engine is running or trying to run-I can start a datalog, and get 11-13hz data rate, then as soon as I crank the engine the data rate falls to 3hz or less-and then the data error rate goes up at a count of two or three per second until the engine stalls out or I shut it off. Occasionally I'll get a few good frames of data before it starts dropping out again. This ONLY happens when the engine is "running", although I can get data rate errors with just being connected to it.

I get nasty backfires and pops out the exhaust ocassionally, and have to really work the throttle to keep it from cranking-fireing-stalling, but the more I pull fuel from the main VE table the better it seems to get. Still won't run on it's own.

I didn't know if I had a 58psi regulator or a 43.5 psi regulator, so I started with the high pressure flow rate of 36lb/hr as the base pulse constant, and changed it to the lower pressure 33lb/hr base pulse constant, and that seemed to help some, so that's when i started multiplying the 0-2800RPM, 0-60kPa section of the main VE table by 0.95. Things seemed to get better, but then I noticed the datastream corruption meant I wasn't getting any data now.

Here's the current BIN and a few datalogs, hopefully they show what I mean.