OK, Progress!

I scrapped the whole BIN file we've been fighting with, and started with the 1994 F body Manual revision 3 bin, from your archive Robert.

Stock, unpatched, untouched. Just burned it to the PCM. And the truck started, but was very lean and didn't run. BUT, I had full communication in both Scan94/95 and Tunerpro, withPASSKEY-II error.

Next, I edited the fuel injector size and configured it for 36lb injectors. Flashed it, started the truck, and full communication-and it kinda-sorta ran. PASSKEY-II error.

Hooked up the PASSKEY-II emulation brick I built. Fired it up again, still had good comminucation, and the PASSKEY-II error was gone. Still kinda-sorta ran.

Next, the Revision 3.01 patch. Still had good communication, still only kinda sorta ran.

Next, I killed off PASSKEY-II. Still good communication, still only kinda sorta ran.

Next, the Boost Patch. Unconfigured, I did nothing but patch the code and flash it. Still good communication, still barely runs without help.

Next, I configured the patch scalars-but I did NOT configure the flag to set the patch active. Still good communication, still barely runs without help. I knew I would be fairly safe running as no boost could happen and I broke the engine in this way and it ran for 30 minutes with reasonable timing and fueling-a little retarted on the timing and a little rich on the fueling, but it ran fine with a bit of throttle help.

Next, I set the patch active. The truck still runs with a bit of throttle help to keep it going, and still communicates with Tunerpro-no big data error problems but only 3hz or so. And then I go back and look at the logs...Yeah, something is seriously wrong. A few examples...

Engine speed, 58.00 RPM. Actual somewhere around 1200.
Vehicle speed 130 ??? Sitting still, parking brake on, in neutral.
Spark advance? A cool 24201 degrees...plus or minus a thousand.

So, now that I have good data communication with no errors, albeit at a low data rate, I have completely bonkers data. I've attached the relevant information below-I am so hoping this is ADX related and I can start tuning soon!