what kind of plans do you have for a boost control/bypass valve or something of the sort? I'm trying to work out a way to allow baro updates, but there is no way I can fathom that would work without the PCM having direct control of the boost control solenoid and whenever the throttle is open enough for the bypass valve to close on its own, temporarily(or by default) keep/force the bypass valve open to get a baro read, then close it to allow boost to boost to build, rather than get sent back through to in front of the rotors. no idea how quickly the valves react though...

well, I can fathom another method, but it would require cracking open the PCM and reconfiguring the T-side channel 3 A/D circuit so that it could read a permanent, atmosphere exposed 1BAR MAP sensor. it isn't as fun as it sounds. or instead of reconfiguring channel 3, use channels 2 or 5, since as far as I can tell, they're unused. not much space in the T-side PROM though, so one would need to plan very far ahead to not write themselves into a wall.

in any case, here is what I've come up with. a small readme is included, which more or less reiterates the some stuff I've mentioned along the way, as well as some new info.

I highly recommend the rev3 v1.01 patch as well... it's mostly bugfixes to factory code, but it also adds a more defined method of controlling the highway fuel/lean cruise function, should it be desired.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jfa0iqz6s...Boost.zip?dl=0

after I pull this out of beta, it can end up in the thread for this PCM.