The patch changes the MAP value from 1 bar to 2 bar-so what originally would have been a 100kpA value, is now a 50kpA value. That could explain half of it-the other half, I do not know.

Basically, the T-side does the MAP analog conversion to digital, keeps the baro value, and sends the raw map ADC value across the SPI bus to the E-side. Then E-side then takes the MAP ADC value and does the math to generate a 2-bar MAP value, and also a 1-bar emulated value to send back to the T-side for transmission control stuff-because there isn't room in the T-side to do the 2-bar MAP rework over there. (also the T-side does the inital ADC, but then sends it to the E-side for the math.)

The wideband patch just slots in the wideband ADC value to the SPI bus, and sends it to the T-side so it can be put into the normal datastream sent out to the laptop. All the ADC values and conversion is done on the E-side.

I'll give this a try tonight, and we'll see if it works tomorrow morning when I drive to work. (40 miles of highway driving, the A/C almost never works on the highway.)