Thread: 1994 ZR2 S10 and TunerPro from Winter Wonderland

Vintage Methane Ejector
    You got it right!

Electronic Ignition!
    Thanks!!!!!
    I will work with it this weekend to see what I can learn,

Toddah

Electronic Ignition!
    Trying to figure out how to build a simple 3D graph and I cannot seem to be able to figure out how to find the address's of the data points I am wanting to graph. I am not sure if I am just being thicker than the average gearhead or if I am truly just a slow learner. I can find tons of addresses for parameters but not the simple things I am looking for.

Throttle Position Sensor
    Coolant Temp
    O2 sensor reading
    EGR actual position
    RPM
    I am sure they are there but for the life of me I cannot figure out what they are called in the parameter list.

Quote Originally Posted by toddah View Post
    Trying to figure out how to build a simple 3D graph and I cannot seem to be able to figure out how to find the address's of the data points I am wanting to graph. I am not sure if I am just being thicker than the average gearhead or if I am truly just a slow learner. I can find tons of addresses for parameters but not the simple things I am looking for.

Throttle Position Sensor
    Coolant Temp
    O2 sensor reading
    EGR actual position
    RPM
    I am sure they are there but for the life of me I cannot figure out what they are called in the parameter list.
    I think you are both!

I'm guessing you found like the main VE or spark table and can click on the button to see a graph?

But you will not find the things you listed
    Throttle Position Sensor
    Coolant Temp
    O2 sensor reading
    EGR actual position
    RPM
    in the bin/xdf side of TunerPro because they are outputs of the ECM in the data stream/ADX.

You will see them in Item List or Monitor or dashboards if set up correctly. I find monitors to help the best when reviewing data for tuning. Excel spreadsheets for your PCM to fix VE... I can't find a reason to need them in a graph, but you could export your data to excel and then make a graph if your good with excel, but I don't know what that would do to help?

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-