Thread: Just saying Hi. MrStude

Just saying Hi. MrStude

50 Studebaker Pickup, Stroked TPI. McCullough VS57 Supercharger, Burning Methanol M1 is yer friend...... Just got the Moates Gear ordered....

Administrator
    Welcome.

Sounds like a cool ride! Any pictures?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrStude View Post
    50 Studebaker Pickup, Stroked TPI. McCullough VS57 Supercharger, Burning Methanol M1 is yer friend...... Just got the Moates Gear ordered....
    Pictures posted as per ........ Zoom on that engine shot!

Fuel Injected!
    I see some SLP runners and maybe some nitrous hiding on the firewall! Nice job!!!

Attachment 9050Yes that's it my brother.....simeised units with a full port on the plenum. You are correct, that is a wet plate sys for Nitrous. Don,t use it much with the methanol....Gonna update once the Moates gear is in to the $6e bin.......dang cold start unit is outah there!
    Here is how it all started with this one........

Fuel Injected!
    Attachment 9050Yes that's it my brother.....simeised units with a full port on the plenum. You are correct, that is a wet plate sys for Nitrous. Don,t use it much with the methanol....Gonna update once the Moates gear is in to the $6e bin.......dang cold start unit is outah there!
    Here is how it all started with this one........
    Sounds like the SLPs I had on my G20 Van.

G20 Van

Quote Originally Posted by Fast355 View Post
    Sounds like the SLPs I had on my G20 Van.
    Yo Fast355, a G20....holi man....it would have surprised a lot of guys, I am sure. I went with the siamiesed units do to the need for more top end, also ported out the plenum to match. The truck runs hard...shifts into 3rd @ 7000rpm. Got 2 issues to solve though, runs way to rich on warm up and leans out way to much when warm at idle only. It really really likes the Methanol, which also keeps the unit cooler and deters any detonation, its a 10:1 motor, but with the supercharger, it climbs up as the does the boost, when yer foot goes into it...Gonna read my Motorvation chip when the moates gear gets in, and see whats up, with a log as well. TAKE IT EASY BROTHER