I'm just starting to get my setup configured and working, I think, well I hope. I am assuming that I would be able to better augment my ability to do what ever I am to do. My question is which wbo2 best works with the tunerpro rt software? I have as of yet been able to see if the cable works, and have not been able to confirm if the laptop usb ports work either, but I am trying to think ahead to the next step.

I worked with Dave W back in august on which computer I have, it's to damn cold for me to go out there and dig around in the glove box to comfirm what the computer number is, I do remember that I couldn't pull it out, but I could read the numbers off of it and read them to him. He sent me a file titled '1227747' inside of that file is a subfolder (I don't know what it's actual name is so that's what I am calling it) I then go to the subfolder marked IO5 (what does that stand for?). Then once in that one I scroll down to the one that is 'anlw5469'. This is the one that I have been playing with for the past 5 months, but I am at a loss of where I am to go, or what to do from here. I mean I know that if I want to install my a modified program on the computer I have to do the soldering thing, which I've never done anything like that before, but that is another post.

I guess I need to recap the questions that are binging between my ears:

1. Which wbo2 sensor is the most comprehensive for tunerpro rt?
2. What are the codes that hold the programming in the 7747 folder for? (IO5), (anlw5469)
3. Once I begin getting my own logs, where do I begin to 'read' them at? Is there certian scalars that I should stick to and others that I need to avoid?

Thanks folks