Quote Originally Posted by Roadknee View Post
$0D has specific proportional gain values for idle in Scalars. I think that table if for off-idle only. If your engine has larger capacity injectors and larger cam, and experiences a surge during O2 swings, reducing the values in that table where the surge is occurring can help get rid of it.
I am trying to figure out where this surge I have is coming from. It seems anything below 2000 rpm at light throttle it surges. Cruising down the highway with the TCC I notice it pretty good. If I get the the throttle it goes away, it seems to be the worst 50KPA-20KPA. I tried lowing timing to get rid of it but it made no difference. It was around 34-36 in the higher vacuum lower rpm ranges and I slowly lowered it down to the mid twenties with the same results. I was assuming it was from O2 latency but no matter what I try there I cannot clear the surging. My last resort is to move the O2 sensor to the header and out of the Y-pipe but I was hoping to be able to get it out with the tune. Perhaps I will give this a try.

BLG