I am new to factory ecm tuning and have a 94 Chevy dually with a TBI 454 with a 7427 ecm. I get the code 32 for the egr occasionally when driving the truck. It has a modified exhaust system and a couple of leaks. I'm going to put headers and true duals on the truck but want to turn off the egr completely. I bought a Moates Burn 2, HDR1, and a G1 adapter package with 2 27SF512 chips. I read the stock calibration and then went in and change the EGR enable from 255 to 0 and unchecked all the all the egr stuff under flags. My truck only had the linear egr, single pass egr test and code 32 checked. I found a 454 SS 7427 bin and compared everything that was off on this calibration and checked it off on mine. The only other difference was a tps setting under scalers. My truck is a manual transmission and this truck was an auto so I did not try the whole calibration but I did shut off the charcoal canister also. I am using TunerPro and burning this to a blank chip. Problem is when I start the truck the check engine light is on solid and the truck won't idle under 1500 rpm. I put the original chip back in and it does fine. I jumped A and B terminals on the diagnostic connector but when the light is on solid it gives me no codes. This is probably something that has been covered but I did no good under a search.