Kicking around changing directions in my project truck, and I'm kind of at a loss as to which parts would be best suited for my application.

I'm looking to modify a stock 94 TBI harness to basically a standalone harness, I'd like to also retain the stock instrumentation for the truck while installing this harness.

Truck is an 84 C10 body, on a 4x4 chassis.
Engine is a L31 Vortec replacement crate engine, completely stock with an Edelbrock Performer RPM (noon Air Gap).
Trans is a 94 4L80e with an NP241 behind it with a cable drive speedometer.

Here's where I come into my question of what the best route to proceed is... I've accumulated some TBI parts...

A complete 94 454 TBI setup, originally on the 454 that was in front of my 80e. This is the high pressure, small injectors setup.
Or
Complete 94 2wd 350/60e setup. (I'm told this requires moving 2 wires in the harness to work with the 80e, and only used one VSS, as opposed to one in the trans and one on the output housing if the transfer case-making use of my cable driven speedo easy, plus it's already sized to fit my small block!)

Is one of these harnesses going to be easier to modify to work with my application, or just be overall "better" to work with? Both run on a 7427 PCM, which isn't an issue as the truck the engine is currently in has a modified 7427 in it that I can use.