94-95 uses a lower flow rate injector @ a higher pressure . Spec for the 94-95 GM 454 TBI system was 28-32 psi . The fuel pump was different as well as the spring in the factory regulator to produce the required pressure to the injectors. Spec on the 87-93 454 TBI system was 9-13 psi .

As I have said many times in this thread , the replacement injectors have no flow data , and were parts store specials , they may or may not be of the correct flow rate for the system , the pump , lines , filter , regulator may or may not be working properly. No one knows , and no one will ever know without DATA !!!!!

As I said in post #37 this morning , using glowing manifolds as a tuning tool is a poor way to diagnose.

Ignition timing , fuel pressure and volume , and cooling system are the key areas the OP needs to address. I would use a piston stop to find true TDC , verify the balancer mark is actually # 1 TDC , that would rule out timing , pull the D/S rocker cover and use a dial indicator to check cam timing , that will rule out an incorrectly installed timing chain , use a scan tool and go for a drive , watch the O2 and fuel trim parameters , this will rule out a lean condition , check the cooling system to see if its running too cool OR to warm , both will affect EGT's in a negative way. Etc , etc, etc ................

TOM