Quote Originally Posted by fastacton View Post
If it has that many errors, it might be a bad chip (or installed backwards?). Did the shop say whether they had tested it? The BJDR bin on this page should work for you. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-OE
I know that the Memcal unit is not backwards in the ECM. I need to take it apart and see if the chip is backwards inside the Memcal.

Obviously something with the tune is wrong. Just frustrating when it takes a week or more in turnaround time to get a fixed tune.

Thanks for the link! That's great! Unfortunately, I don't have any chip burning hardware, but if I can't get the tuner to fix this, then I'll definitely be going that route.

Just a quick general question. How long did it take you guys to learn how to burn and custom tune, and how much time did you have to pour into it?

The reason I ask, is that this build will be continuing and requiring more custom tuning, and I'm not sure how I could get the skills or knowledge to do it correctly. For now, this truck just has a Whipple supercharger making very low boost, the trans swap is the most complicated part of the setup where tuning is concerned right now. However, I also have an Edelbrock MPFI setup waiting to go on after the trans is sorted out, and I'm not sure how I would find .bin files for that setup or even start researching how to tune that on my own.

I appreciate the help!