Thread: Starting over from scratch with $85

Exclamation Starting over from scratch with $85

Well, I had a thread before dealing with my truck, and since I've done some major changes and am now having problems , figured I'm better off goin with a new thread. 1992 chevy k2500. 357, 4l80e, 4.10 gears. $85 mask. Trans is stock. Motor mods as follows:
    -new lower end, stock spec crank rods, flat top pistons, 4.040 bore
    -compression 10:1
    -summit vortec heads, 175cc runners, dsminor blending and porting, 1.94/1.50 valves
    -long tube hedman competition headers
    -summit stage 2 air gap dual plane intake
    -454 TB and injectors, pod spacer, 1 in adapter for carb-tbi
    -autolite platinum plugs set at .45 gap, msd 6AL, msd blaster oem coil
    -comp cams extreme energy cam .493/.512 with 1.6 rocker arms, duration 218/226, lobe angle 112

ill include my custom chip, it is where i was at before i put on the new heads and cam. my problem now is that the truck will start, run about 2-20 seconds, and then just die unless i give it gas. i was able to drive it a mile (we moved recently) but had to keep foot on gas while applying brakes or it would die. it was also idling around 1500. i put in my spare ecm, and the truck would idle at about 700, and wouldnt die . i didnt try taking it on the road tho because there is no way it is set up near where it needs to be to run down the road. i dont have any data on it because it hasnt ran long enough TOO record data, and to afraid to drive it long enough to get any quality info. Im at a total loss right now as to what could be the problem right now . any suggestions to get me at a good starting point for the tune? like i said, my custom tune from before (stock tbi heads and a very mild summit cam, and 10.5:1 compression) made it run like shit, and the truck would shut off after only a few seconds unless i gave it considerable throttle. it wasnt easy to get timing set to 0* haha. the TB is the same set up from before, also. only change was cam and heads. i didnt pop open the spare ecm to see what the chip was, ill post it up tommorrow. tornado watch and thunderstorms put a stop to work for me lol. lastly the SES light was on but i was in a hurry to get the kids inside so i havent checked the code yet.
    Attached Files Attached Files

No one has any suggestions?