Thread: Let the tunning BEGIN!!

Carb and Points!

Let the tunning BEGIN!!

Hello all. Just wanted to stop by and say hey. I have 2 cars that will be getting LSx type engines because I hate the ones that are in them now. One is a E36 BMW and the other is a 97 Grand Cherokee so this should be reeeeeeeal interesting to say the least!

I will not have much to offer, only questions (thought I "promise" I will search as much as I logically can before posting) but I also promise to try to add clarity to all this insanity when I can.

A special thank way ahead of time to all those that have spent their precious time contributing to the board so sponges like me benefit. I have about 6 diff projects and know what scarce time is. Thank you thank you thank you.

And thanks gearhead team for responding to my plea of help to get me on board, much appreciated.

Fuel Injected! DOCBAWRENCHTURNER's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing your projects. I did a 5.3 swap about a year ago, although I sold it before I got around to tuning it!

Feel free to ask away. We will help how we can. Harness building and tuning is what we do. Oh, welcome!

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOCBAWRENCHTURNER View Post
    Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing your projects. I did a 5.3 swap about a year ago, although I sold it before I got around to tuning it!
    Hi, thanks for the welcome. Why did you sell it? Seems everyone jumps on the bandwagon and then sells a year later. Oh well, as long as it is a fun journy to the finish line I guess :) .

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Pedal View Post
    Feel free to ask away. We will help how we can. Harness building and tuning is what we do. Oh, welcome!
    I have a few more parts to gather but as soon as I am done scrounging those up, I will be back in here a little more.

Thanks for the welcome all.