Quote Originally Posted by rsicard View Post
Did you replace the electric fuel pump with one that could achieve higher pressure? What was the fuel pressure set at? Don't understand fuel pressure 135 to 96. How was the EGR deleted. Did you emulate to update the VE tables? Was a wideband O2 sensor/display hooked up when modifying the VE tables? Please advise. Thanks.
Yes I installed an EP381 fuel pump and 18 psi spring in the regulator to achieve a higher pressure. It was the Base Pulse Width that I changed from 135 to 96. 135 was the value from the factory with 350 cubic inch engine, 56 #/hr injectors, and 13 psi fuel pressure. I'm now at 383 cubic inches, 80 #/hr injectors, and 18 psi fuel pressure. There is a spreadsheet Dave W created in another post that will do this calculation for you. To delete the EGR I sandwiched an aluminum plate between the valve and the intake to seal the port, then increased the EGR enable RPM to its maximum value. Dave W's spreadsheet will also update VE tables if you can input your current table and average BLM values from a datalog. Update and log a few times and it gets very close to running efficiently. I don't have a wideband O2, just a new Bosch replacement sensor.