Quote Originally Posted by sturgillbd View Post
With the engine idling faster than what is commanded, the ecm is going to bottom out the IAC. The ecm is also going to retard the timing trying to slow the RPM as delcowizzid stated. Have you found any more vacuum leaks? I just disabled knock, egr, and ccp in this bin. I also pulled 35% from the entire Idle VE table. Load this in your APU1 or burn to a chip after warming the engine up. Datalog and post the results. Most of your BLM's from the last log I looked at were at 90. This should help. I assume no responsibility from the use of this file. I recommend you look at the file and do a bin compare in TUnerPro to see what I changed.

Brian
Brian: Just got done running the 350 Vortec and setting the idle screw hidden behind the plug. Also advanced the timing and readjusted the idle RPM. It is running VERY GOOD. Thanks again for all the help. Now I need to undo the knock, EGR and CCP one at a time. Is it possible to send image of each of these which were disabled in TunerPro? That will get me to the exact spot in the list and adjust them back one at a time to see what the effect is on running the 350 Vortec. Need to bone up on data tracing and adjusting the VE tables. The idle VE is a little on the lean side, but I think I will leave it there for now. Won't do much to the off-idle VE table till the engine is in the pickup and test driven to record the parameters and then adjust from that point. This will not occur until Knock, EGR and CCP have been returned to their previous state.

Rolly
KW7RS