Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
There is also an XDF for this but the zip folder was corrupt, it is now fixed in the $0D info thread. And attactched.
I had tried to download that a while back when preparing for my PCM swap and couldn't because it was still corrupt. The advanced $OD TP5 V250 xdf has tables in it as well for TCC only control as well and that is the only xdf I have used up until this point. I downloaded the xdf you linked there just to take a peek and noticed that it actually has some separate TCC tables for low gears and high gear. That caught my attention because of what I had said earlier about it not being necessary to have separate tables and that there wasn't a pin location shown for the 4th gear switch input when swapping in a 427 PCM in place of a 746 or 747 ECM. Now I'm curious to go look at my car and see if I found where to plug in the 4th gear switch input or not. It has been long enough that I don't remember that part of the swap. And I haven't looked through all the schematics since the swap either as I haven't needed to. Since the xdf I have been using doesn't have separate tables, I wouldn't take notice of anything in the adx when logging that would indicate if the PCM detected it was in high gear or not. If I didn't find where to connect the 4th gear switch input then I am curious about where it goes. This is all really not very important as the PCM and tranny will function perfectly without the use of the 4th gear switch, but it piques my curiosities nonetheless.