this question may have been answered elsewhere but i cant seem to find a clear answer here. I just got a apu1 setup from moates and i was wondering if i can just hook up to my truck and begin dataloggin the stock computer. i have a 94 k2500 which i just built a new motor for and after ironing the wrinkles from the holley 670 tbi, i have an issue which i believe is a fuel map issue. heres some background: timing is set to 0 degrees with est disconnected, with it connected it idles at 16 degrees, and when the motor revs up the timing follows suit. ive got no vacuum leaks, the motor holds a nice 21'' at idle and idles smooth. BUT, in open loop at an idle, you can stab the throttle and it is very responsive and has no issues, when it goes into closed loop the idle still stays smooth but if you get on the throttle right away it wants to cut out and stall and backfire through the tbi. but if you ease into the throttle you can keep it running. In drive, the same thing. And i have moved the MAP vacuum to a manifold source, not the port at the back of the tbi. i have the stock computer and stock tune in there, so i wanted to datalog it and see what its trying to tell me. i just wasnt sure if i could do that with a stock computer. and if i can do i need a bin or xdf file to datalog. i will be using TunerPro RT.