Quote Originally Posted by Roadknee View Post
The adx files have been developed to read the datastream from specific ecm's running specific code. They are not specific to a given ecm in a single vehicle. Provided your laptop with TunerPro RT installed recognizes the APU1, and the ALDL cable is connected to the APU1 you should be able to datalog. I've attached the ADX file I like to use.

If you're still running the stock chip with the engine in your sig the tune is not going to even be close. You have a lot of room for improvement. To make changes you will need to remove the memcal from your truck, use the HDR1 to read the stock chip with the APU1, and plug the ribbon cable from the APU1 to your ECM using the G1 adapter. Purchase the HDR1 and GP1 (which includes G1 and chips) from Moates.
roadknee, i wanted to thank you for the .adx, when i close the shop later im going to hookup the laptop and see if my apu1 makes connection with tunerpro rt and im going to do some datalogging!!

and thank you to everyone else who is helping out i appreciate all the feedback!