Thread: LS1B ECM Shift Light Help

LS1B ECM Shift Light Help

We have a project in the shop that is using an LQ4 and a th400. For the th400 I need kickdown. I got the hair brained idea to use the shift light to trigger a relay and trip kickdown. Looking at the tune I should be able to set everything so that it uses TPS to trigger the ground switch on the shift light circuit. I started with an auto LQ4 tune, did a manual trans segment swap and enabled the shift light. Its a no go. I cant get the light to fire for anything. I'll post the tune and you guys tell me if I am missing anything. Number are set low so I could test the theory.

I cant attach the tune because it is a ctz file. Here is a link I put up on EFI Forum.... https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...ift-Light-Help

New development. If I use B5801, Max RPM in All Gears, it works...... That's great for a shift light. I cant get it to trigger except on that setting.

It looks like I am hitting the MAX TPS table. In the segment I used is set to 0 in every cell...... Which I cant adjust with EFI Live....... Anyone have a CAX?
    Last edited by Skinny Pedal; 02-11-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Well, I bit the bullet and bought HP credits to test...... And nada. I can still only get it to work off the B5801 table. Any one know if this is rig/os specific?