Thread: Image size; Seeing html

Image size; Seeing html

How do I adjust the size of the image. When I leave the image on flickr, I get full size. When I move the image to gearhead-efi.com, I get a thumb nail size.

How do I delete an image from a page? I deleted the image & ended up with an attachment. I could not figure out how to delete the attachment.

Is there a KISS html editor? I saw one which was the Mercedes. I need a Chevy. I made some changes, but didn't see how to save the changes.

I'm excited about these forums. People are answering my questions.

Robert
    Last edited by historystamp; 12-17-2011 at 01:05 AM.

You can just upload it, forum will size it down, your seeing the thumbnail but if you click on Done when uploading it will be in the thread at a decent size people can click on for full size.

If you reply to a thread you will see a button for Go Advanced, then you will have manage attachments a little lower than reply box, click on it, add files, select files, upload, then done and it's in here and never lost if flickr changes a folder etc... Some of those remote image hosting sites don't let the pisture show in forums. These forums are set so we have no issue with size of our files or bandwidth to use them. HTH!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

and if you want to practice go ahead and do it in this forum! When your done just let us know and I will delete the practice post.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-