Hi Guys
I am the New Guy to this site and it provides a lot of good information

Parts search Throttle cable & Trans shift detent cable
Background :
I had previously converted my Pristine 87 ElCamino SB 305 to TBI 3 years ago and it works flawless.
However I now have the bug (bored) and decided to go to TPI and picked up a very complete unit secured it very cheap.

I have everything (almost) I need to jump in and do it as soon as the snow stops falling and our temp goes above 32 degrees ha

I have cleaned it up & resealed -new injectors and painted everything and rung out my harness and feel very comfortable with this upgrade. I just hate pulling my fender again to route the ECM harness .

What I am searching for is the correct throttle cable/Trans detent shift cable. I have the bracket but the cables apparently on a Camaro were a lot longer then my original throttle and Trans shift cable so I am looking for both Help !!!

Since the TPI throttle body linkage hook up point is a lot further forward then the present position of where a 4 brl Quad/ or my TBI hook up now

Any suggestions:

I had used a painless harness and a Hyper chip for the TBI (it really turned out great and runs sweet .

I read that he Camaros (350) used a higher pressure injector @ 44lb and the 305 takes a lower pressure injector around 19lb
Any truth to this. My 305 is stock. so not looking to dump wasted fuel its not a performance issue