I recently picked up some used tuning equipment from an estate sale and have already identified what the components are but am not sure of exact models and their abilities. I got a chip burner which is just a square black case with a 32 pin socket and usb connection(Does not look like the APU1). TunerPro identifies it as an AutoProm v5.1.A. My biggest question is can i read/write a 28 pin 27c128 replacement chip like this https://www.moates.net/c2-sst-27sf51....html?cPath=26

Going to be working mostly on TPI and TBI vehicles and possibly some hondas as well and maybe the occasional ford.

I also got a handfull of 27C128 chips but since I do not have a UV eraser I may just set them aside for now and order some EEPROMs if the autoprom that I have will support it. I also got an ALDL to USB cable for real time datalogging/viewing. And also a G1 adapter.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for information on the autoprom? I did not pay much for the stuff so if you tell me it is useless now then I am okay with that. Apparently the stuff was bought about 5-8 years ago. I have read a couple of the 27C128 chips that came with the stuff but I do not see anything show up in Tunerpro. I just go to Tools -> Hardware Utilities -> Moates PROM I/O and then select the type of chip and set addressing to 000000 to 003fff for both chip and buffer addressing click read chip and it says PROM I/O succeeded but nothing shows up under the tables with a couple different XDF files I have tried.

Still new to tunerpro so very much could be an end user error but will keep trying.

Thanks
Shane