Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Read... Eagle Mark

Fuel Injected!
    i bet hes up there cringing yelling fix the bloody ve table dont bandaid it with extra A/E fuel ya bloody imbisiles LOL

Quote Originally Posted by delcowizzid View Post
    i bet hes up there cringing yelling fix the bloody ve table dont bandaid it with extra A/E fuel ya bloody imbisiles LOL
    Maybe so. I appreciate the thought.

dave w

Although we never met, I can't thank Mark enough for all his help and assistance. And he was that way with everyone. Unfortunately due to my time away from the boards while working on S_AUJP v5, I just learned of his passing. You will be missed, my internet friend. What a blessing you were and may God bless you! RIP

Fuel Injected!
    I had no idea that mark was fighting brain cancer. When i first saw this thread i thought someone was having issues tuning and they wanted eagle marks help because of how good he was. I have been having issues with tuner pro and i thought it was odd that mark had not posted a response. Not that he needed to but now i know the reason why. I have never seen nor talked with mark in person only over this site but he was always very knowledgeable and would take his time and write long detailed responses even when it was not necessary. R.I.P Eagle Mark.

Fuel Injected!
    Ahh man.. I haven't lurked done my lurking in a while and was saddened by the news. Mark was such a nice guy. You could see it in so many of his replies. I'm sure I'm not alone in offering his family members my heartfelt condolences. This has to put a real hurt on them. People who just give and give, as Mark did, set a great example for the rest of us. Time is the one thing that every one of us will eventually run out of. The words of 1project2many in the beginning of this thread convey it so well. Mark was a class act. The real thing.
    My deepest sympathies to his family. Mike V

Fuel Injected!
    Wow, I didn't really see this coming. A huge loss for Marks family both at home and online. Ip2m said it all. RIP EagleMark.

Buddrow
    If it don't fit force it, if it don't force fit f&%@ it!

My Condolances to the Young family and The gearhead community. Mark was a great friend and inspiration. I had no idea this battle he was dealing with.
    He told me once works that will carry on Isiah 40:31 .
    He helped me get through rough times being able to relate with chronic disc and nerve pain.
    I will meet up with you later on Brother Man.

I avoided this whole section of the site the last few months fearing I may read this thread. I'm at such a loss for words right now, as my own father went the same way.

Godspeed my friend, your kindness and work will live on in all of us that you touched.
    94 Blazer, Turbo'd 350 TBI - DD
    1991 2500 Suburban Adventure truck - 4wd conversion, 4-link F/R, 582ci CNP Big Block with Terminator X EFI backed by a 6L90 and twin stick'd NP205 t-case
    2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo - Date night car :)
    1979 16' Action Marine/"Johnny Cash" Merc Bridgeport Champ Motor - Metalflake Maniac

Fuel Injected!
    RIP Mark, we only talked a few times but I learned a lot from you

Wow, I am without words really. I haven't visited the site in months because I just haven't had the time so I am just now learning of his passing. I actually had to leave the page for a minute and collect myself before returning to post this reply. I never met Mark in person or spoke to him on the phone, but I still feel like I lost a dear friend. Mark was the type of person that left an impression on anyone he met and touched the lives of so many. I owe all that I have learned about tuning to this site and Mark. Although he deserved more time on earth, I know that at least his suffering is over and he is in a better place. I will keep his family in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in peace Mark and may we someday meet in that gearhead paradise in the sky.
    1999 GMC Sierra 1500 standard cab long bed 4.8 V8 2WD - A work in progress.
    2000 Grand Prix GT sedan 3800 - My new daily driver inherited from the wife via the insurance company totaling it out after a minor collision.
    2006 Grand Prix GT sedan 3800 Supercharged - The wife's new grocery getter.

Fuel Injected!

Unhappy

Soo sad for this. RIP

Fuel Injected!
    A great man has passed. Is this his website or was he just the main contributor?

Wow, a very tragic loss, I never got to share in any of his wisdom, but could clearly see his posts here and his posts with the intent of helping many others on this forum. Mrstude.

Electronic Ignition!
    Was gone from GearHead EFI for some years...just saw a thread this morning that lead me to look into what was going on with EagleMark. I am so very sorry to hear that he has passed away. I can't imagine what those that knew him are going through. My sincere condolences to his family, friends and fellow GearHeads. Mark your compassion for those struggling to learn tuning and your patience for knuckle heads like me will always be remembered. Thank you for the precious time that you gave to all of us. Rest in peace.