Alright first off thanks to steveo and others for the help diagnosing the drivability of my car. 1995 firebird, rebuilt .040 over, comp 276, pacesetter midlengths, using tunerpro and winflash. Ive put several thousand miles on it, and had it to the drag strip. Only pulled a 14.069 though, i feel like it should be faster, but take off is slippery to say the least. I installed a new aem wideband gauge setup. I tuned it on the dyno with our dynojet set up and it compares within 1 point of my wideband so i feel the readings are pretty accurate. at wot im currently running about 11.8-12 through the entire rpm range. from what ive read it should be closer to 12.5-13 and i plan on adusting it more but im also working on the cruise and idle mixxture because that is where it is most off.

Theres a lot to explain here, i dont want to make it hard to understand or over explain things. ive done a lot to the tune but im just trying to understand more mostly.

I changed the maf tables to help adjust the blms at cruise//low airflow. by about 10% in some places and smoothed it out with the graph. I also did pretty much everything steveo suggests on his sight like adjusting the corrcl, integrator delay, 02 reference voltage and im sure im forgetting some.

The "problem?" im trying to fix is that at idle my blms become badly split, about 114 on the left and 140 on the right. almost exactly the same everytime. the integrators will hang out right around 128. Also at cruise, even with the maf adjusted down about 10% my blms still hang a little low at around 122-124 . Also at idle and at cruise, the wideband will read from 15.5-17. of course any acceleration at all will cause it to jump more rich. and also in open loop it of course hangs out around 14-1.

I have done a lot of searching on what it should run at cruise on a na engine in general and it seems that this is too lean, i thought that maybe it would be for fuel mileage, but from what ive read, people say that it should still hang out around 14:7-1 at cruise and even idle, although more lean at idle.

I have also of course done extensive diagnosing to make sure there are no mechanical problems. the maf puts out about 9-10 at idle and gets up to like 260 above 5000 rpm. seems about right. The plugs do look white, the ground on the is white, but not extremely bad, but it does look lean. the fuel pressure checks around 37-42. map sensor seems to check out also tried another one. 02 sensors are both new. checked extensivley for vacuum leaks using the integrators and brake clean. ended up rebuilding my throttle body it was leaking a little. also no leaks around my wideband sensor.

im sure ive forgotten something, and ill be glad to answer anything else, or upload my tune or a log if necissary. sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for advice and help.