Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Data at last and now time for some help

Wally,
    Overall, your data shows you are rich. Attached is your averaged BLM history table and counts. There is a good thread by Eaglemark here that goes through the steps to use the tuning spreadsheet . http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...-data-Tutorial! He uses the $0D mask in the tutorial but the spreadsheet has a sheet for $42 which is what you are using with the 7747. The links to the spreadsheets are in the tutorial thread. If you have Microsoft Excel on your PC, you can load the data from this history table and get closer with your tune. If you do not have Excel, you can download OpenOffice and use the OpenOffice Calc program. OpenOffice is an open source Office suite. http://www.openoffice.org The thread should explain the process fairly well. Just remember to keep up with your changes by changing the name each time you adjust something in the bin so you can go back if something gets worse after an adjustment. I always write down the name of the bin and take notes about how it runs etc.
    Hope this helps,
    Brian

Yes I could smell that it was rich with out the computer. But it wasn't spitting and popping going down the road.
    I have the spreadsheet from Eaglemark and I've added a sheet to track the changes and also highlights the cell >5 to clear. I'm also saving the timing info and the history count too. My biggest issue is finding a place I can safely get to 80 without killing myself. A CJ7 on 39" tires and a Detroit locker can scare the hell out of you at 70 let alone 80. I will try and turn it on Saturday.

I had 35X12.50's on 8" wheels for a SHORT time back in the 90's. 80" wheel base Willys can be wobbly to drive anyway. Here is a couple of pics of mine just after I put the 350 chevy in it. Pic was taken in 1995. I had 33X12.50 Super Swampers on it then. Poor jeep led a rough next couple of years and then I parked it. It sat in the same spot out in the elements until 3 years ago and I am slowly putting it back together.

I now have the avatar working and here's another shot of mine. It a 78 CJ7 401. T400. Atlas 5:1, Dana 60 4:56's F&R, Detroit in the rear and a ARB in front, Hydro boost brake and hydro assist steering, 39.5 BFG Krawler on beadlocks. bla, bla, bla