Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 87 Corvette single turbo tuning

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by delcowizzid View Post
    try your other ecu or the memcal out the other ecu in the ecu your trying to use
    Went through all of that both ways today, same results.

Fuel Injected!
    is it still running if you convert back to maf i take it.is there still power to the injectors no power no noid light something strange going on

Using the APU1 will auto set the offsets when using it with Tuner Pro or Flash n Burn, no need to stack bins.

Are you loading the bin file to the buffer before programming?

Are you getting a good verification after programming the EEPROM?
    Last edited by Six_Shooter; 01-23-2015 at 05:36 AM.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    and youre not using the 730 ecu as your spare i hope both are 1227165 ecu's??

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
    Using the APU1 will auto set the offsets when using it with Tuner Pro or Flash n Burn, no need to stack bins.

Are you loading the bin file to the buffer before programming?

Are you getting a good verification after programming the EEPROM?
    Yes everything is verifying good.

Fuel Injected!
    Both are 165's one is the original from the car and the second is from an 86 that I have.

Fuel Injected!
    Success, Car is running with the 165 ECM and $12p. I really don't know what is different though, I reburned the chip last night and stacked the bin even though I don't think I needed to, today I started from ground zero and took all of the electronics back to factory install, I then reinstalled everything paying extra close attention to make sure everything was aligned right and it started right off.

The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    Sweeeet did it run ok on that base tune. Idle and rev up good .didn't have to give it throttle to idle.I got your pcm either flash out the error codes as normal with a paperclip or log with 12p adx and tunerpro there's error codes display in list veiw

Fuel Injected!
    It started fine, reved up to about 1800 rpm's, started to come down hunting Idle and settled at 1000 rpm's. it seams to rev up fine but I have only been able to just sit in the shop today because of the bad weather. I haven't even set the timing yet. I will be starting to look at everything tomorrow. It is already better than it was because when I hit the throttle and release it just comes back down to the idle, no stalling.

Fuel Injected!
    probably has a few to many iac steps at startup hence the jump to 1800 then returning as cold start iac decays out.that may change a lot when you start logging and get hot idle iac steps etc inline.glad its running not too bad its probably real rich but its better than accidently lean.see what error codes you have and fix them up first.then we should turn the knock control on and see if it likes your sensor and filter module before getting to excited on the gas pedal LOL.you have emulation capabuilitys wont take long to be blasting round.i see an injector upgrade in your future if you want lots of boost

Fuel Injected!
    its probably a silly error code like trans temp i didnt see a trans temp feed in your wiring diagram

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by delcowizzid View Post
    probably has a few to many iac steps at startup hence the jump to 1800 then returning as cold start iac decays out.that may change a lot when you start logging and get hot idle iac steps etc inline.glad its running not too bad its probably real rich but its better than accidently lean.see what error codes you have and fix them up first.then we should turn the knock control on and see if it likes your sensor and filter module before getting to excited on the gas pedal LOL.you have emulation capabuilitys wont take long to be blasting round.i see an injector upgrade in your future if you want lots of boost
    I have a set of 80 lb/hr just waiting patiently for everything to get right.

Fuel Injected!
    seimens dekas 80Lb i hope :D i have all the offset tables for them makes life easy

Wait. Knock control had been added into $12P?