Thread: jet dynamic spectrum tuner help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

jet dynamic spectrum tuner help

Anyone with experience with Dynamic spectrum tuner software? I'm gonna need it for a few projects involving 96-97 L31's and Im looking for a lil guide or walkthrough.

Administrator
    It's extremely close to Tunercat. I have TC but there probably aren't too many others. I don't really do walkthroughs and your software might be a little different from mine, too. But I'll answer whatever questions I can. You need to download the file from the pcm with the flash or write tool, then open the file in the tuner to make changes. After you've saved the modified file you write it back to the pcm with the flash software.

Are you using the stock black box pcm's? People find they don't have enough flexibility for really custom projects and switch to the 0411.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1project2many View Post
    It's extremely close to Tunercat. I have TC but there probably aren't too many others. I don't really do walkthroughs and your software might be a little different from mine, too. But I'll answer whatever questions I can. You need to download the file from the pcm with the flash or write tool, then open the file in the tuner to make changes. After you've saved the modified file you write it back to the pcm with the flash software.

Are you using the stock black box pcm's? People find they don't have enough flexibility for really custom projects and switch to the 0411.
    I have noticed driveability improvements in stock and near stock setups with the 0411 swap.

Administrator
    Do you find enough improvement to recommend it for otherwise stock vehicles?

Fuel Injected!
    Well I was planning on getting OBDII software to tune newer ecm's and I've had a lot of people asking locally for 96-97 tuning cause hp tuners doesn't support it.

Fuel Injected!
    Nevermind that software has very lil support and potential, 411 swap it is. Any good swap guides you recommend?