I have tried some google searching but I am not having any luck. I am looking for some terminals that go in the connectors for my headlights.
I have upgraded the wiring for my headlights in my wrangler and added relays to power them instead of the switch. Well regular spade terminals (like you can get at the parts store) and that fit standard bosch relays are too small. I found some slightly larger terminals where I work, but they are too big and do not fit right and dont stay on good. What I would like to find are some terminals to fit the factory plastic connector that I can crimp on the wires. This would also give me a cleaner install. I have a weatherpack crimp tool and looking at the factory terminals, it looks like the same type of rolled crimp. I just need the terminals. The male ends on the headlights are just a hair over 1/4 inch wide.
I grabbed a couple pigtails from the junkyard to get the plastic connector and to take some pics of the terminals:

I can find a replacement pigtail from dorman, but it already has wire on them, I dont need/want that. (dorman part number 85810 if anyone needs/wants it)
So does anyone know of a source?