Hi all;
I'm listed here as Speedking,but usually go by Speed-your choice. I'm looking into a couple of projects that I think fuel injection might be a benefit on. One is my daily driver,an '84 Bronco II (the BroncWorth) I'm considering changing over to F.I. for improved mileage,the other is my '54 GMC Two Ton flatbed,which has been upgraded from the original 270 inline six to a 302 inline six,and from the SM420 four speed to a Clark 5 speed w/Overdrive followed up with a 3 speed Brown-Lipe auxiliary transmission also with Overdrive,and the original 2 speed axle. On THIS one,I'm hoping to be able to install fuel injection for both mileage and reliability,since it'll be a money making truck,if all goes as planned.
I live in Northeastern Nevada,I'm 61 years old and am Disabled. I hope to be able to make a few bucks hauling stuff the Freight Companies don't want to bother with;awkward loads,loads that go to "off the beaten path" locations,small stuff,and stuff the senders couldn't normally afford to send. (I've been around THAT block a few times,but have always been able to find a way to get it from here to there.)
I hope you'll bear with my relative ignorance on the subject,as I haven't had a lot of experience at owning,driving or repairing fuel injected engines.
Speed