I am building a 355 for my 95 k2500. I was referred here from another forum for tuning help. I was planning on using Brian Harris but the general consensus seems to be beware. I am not a tuner and don't really want to be. I was told to come here and seek Dave or Mark but I'm open to anybody who can do the job.

On that note, here's what I have so far. I'm gonna use my L05 shortblock freshened up with a new set of h423dcp30's and a high pressure, standard volume oil pump. Its a 8600+ truck so its a 4-bolt, I haven't pulled the engine yet but I believe its a roller campatable block. I have a set of vortec 062's that I have blended the seats to the bowls, rounded the valve guide bosses off, minor porting and polishing on the exhaust side and spring upgrade for roller cam and higher lift. A little deck milling on the block for a nice tight squish and should be in the low 9's scr. My intake is a 2716 performer eps and I have a 46mm bored tb w/adaptor plate from tbiparts. My headers are flowtech 11508flt (1 1/2" primary) which I have modified with a custom set of 3/8" flanges made specifically for the vortec raised ports and a set of megs collectors which will be followed by a 2 1/4" mandrel bent dual exhaust. And the cam I have chosen is the comp xfi252 hr13 (08-464-8) 202/212 @ .050 and a 113 LSA. This cam is speced with 1.6 rockers but I was planning on using 1.5's because the .550 lift is pushing my lift capability of new springs and the vortecs stall out over .500 anyway.

How's this sound so far? I am speculating between 320 and 340 HP. I know my cam and exhaust are small but I want to keep my peak torque down low and have plenty of low to midrange power, not to concerned about peak power.

My tb came with 350 truck injectors. Are these gonna be enough for this build? I know I'll need a new fuel pump and higher FP. Need help with the particulars.

Thanks, Mike