Thread: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

Due to the number of posts being made in this forum that belong else where I have made this post.

This forum is for site related issues and question ONLY, any tuning or other topics belong in their respective forums.

Again, only website related issues or questions belong here.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Carb and Points!
    I cannot figure out how to post my questions.

Fuel Injected!
    Me either. Lots of dire warnings - "Stop in and say hi, or we'll dump you as a spammer"..."READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM !" ...(on line equivalent to shouting - twice) - "This forum is for site related issues and questions ONLY" (more shouting), "any tuning or other topics belong in their respective forums"... but lack of clarity about how/where to comply with the orders and avoid the shouting.

Just like you guys have posted in this forum, but in the many other forums that are more fitting to actual EFI related questions...

If you don't like the way the sticky post is written, then I suggest to deal with moving many, many posts to the correct forums and then you might understand the frustration. The use of caps is meant for emphasis, which seems to have done it's job nicely. ;)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GearheadForums.jpg 
Views:	858 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	12029  
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Administrator
    We enjoy having members of all skill and experience level including people who are not familiar with posting on forums or people who have experience with only one or two forums. Most folks are able to figure out the process to start a new thread but from time to time someone has trouble. The warning is there because occasionally we clean up the membership by deleting folks with zero posts over a period of time. The idea is simple: The knowledge and experience of the forum only increases if people add to it. Those who sign in only to download files or take information are doing nothing to help the next person. Those who have only signed in a few times and have not come back for a long time have probably taken what they needed and moved on.

Membership is voluntary. The wording and language are what they are. This is not a government site, it does not try to cater to all folks, and it is not always politically correct. However, folks here are generally helpful and well behaved, open to new ideas, and willing to answer questions that have been asked more than once. But as it is run by people who wear many hats, we do sometimes get behind and we do sometimes get frustrated.

53 Catalina 292, I replied to your email with the three steps necessary to make an introductory post. There is now a very simple set of instructions with pictures to help as well. If you continue to experience trouble feel free to contact me.

Carb and Points!
    I don't know the correct way to post a thread or where to get the info.

Administrator
    I don't know the correct way to post a thread or where to get the info.
    There is a sticky near the top of this forum entitled "Help! I can't figure out how to post an introduction!." Follow those instructions to post an introduction. Making a post in another forum is the same. Just make sure you're in that forum when you create your new thread.