Hi, i soo need your help?
A lil bout the car, its a 95 trans am a4. mods:
Pacesetter shortys.
Tb bypass.
Iriduims tr55 with 10.2 wires.
Cai.
160° stat.
101 k miles.

Myself im not a bad mechanic and im meticulous in nature and can usually fig stuff out!

Replaced following parts:
Opti.
Maf.
Temp sensor for pcm.
Both o2's.
Fuel filted.
Icm and coil.
March under pulleys
Water pump since i was at it.

Pre warning signs was? Driving it mostley ac always on and car would sometimes hard start cold, low idle sometimes when hot and few times die at idle when wheel cranked far to right or left at light waiting to make turn and would die at idle. Also smelled heavy fuel but drove fine. This occured for a while.

Initial problem car wouldnt idle, rough, shakes, excessive fuel noticed and odor. Missing thru out driving range. In order to drive it barely, i would have to foot and brake/gas at same time to idle it. Noticed excessive unburned smoke out the tail pipes. Had car read and it gave maf and o2 bank 1 codes and replaced those! Uses excessive gas.

Now that i did all the work mentioned inwhich i carefully did everything right. Car now holds idle but when i press on gas it stalls and i have to feather gas peddle carefully in order to run.

I dont have test equipment and im on fixed income. Im already disgusted with this car and feel like selling it or blow it up...lol.

Please help, btw thanks for your site. Its come in so handy at times.

Theres obviously something im missing and chaseing my tail!