My current setup is as follows... L31 vortec with 1.6 RR, GMPP TBI intake, Bored TBI with 80lb inj at 15 psi and full exhaust. I'm tuning the motor myself using an EBL flash setup. What I need advice on is getting a chip burned for my 4l60e transmission. The vehicle is a 1995 c1500 truck and running the EBL I have it piggy backed with the stock ecm which I believe is a 7427 to controle the trans. My problem is that the original engine was a 5.7l TBI so my stock ecu is configured for that setup. My transmission is shifting at 4000 rpms at WOT and with the different motor I believe I'm leaving alot on the table by not changing the shift points. I'd like to avoid having to buy a whole bunch more tuning equipment just to burn a chip to raise my WOT shift. I wanted to know if anybody hear offers such a service I believe a few of you do but I could be wrong. If this thread is deleted I understand since this is a DYI tuning site. If no one hear offers such a service what exactly would I need to do this?