Sup guys!!.. I been working on my 283 tbi conversion and finally have it running.. now comes the tuning process..It runs but not good... this is a complete Frankenstein setup... let me start off with the engine is a 283 bored over .060. The heads are from a 89 305 tbi pickup... has edelbrock rpm intake and a crane compucam with .494 lift I believe (I have the cam card around here somewherr)... got a 700r4 tranny with a ford 9 rear with 3.50 gears..

So.... I used a painlesswiring tbi harness for the install... has the orange colored injectors from a 350... tbi bores have been opened some with new butterflies and thinned throttle shaft with an adjustable regulator... The 747 ecu has been modded to a writable chip...I have the autoprom and tunerpro rt as you guys helped on tuning my other truck...

The truck is not on the road so for right id like to tune what I can in the driveway...so im sure 18psi is way to much so I gotta change the spring... im starting with a bin from a 305 tbi... the bpw is set to 100... I havent changed any of the tables yet but turned off all things for good blm's...Im not sure where to start with things so far out!! What you guys think?