A former member of forum posted once upon a time about segement swaps and how he would post a how too for them. Never happened. But it did motivate me to figure it out on my own with some clues he dropped. I know a number of you are more advanced then me in the programming department and probably already have this knowledge. But if there is enough interest I will throw together a how too as once you have the required info its pretty quick and easy.

You would need a hex editor program that can select and copy blocks or large area of data, Hex Workshop is only one I have found that allows me to do this but there are likely others out there. It is available as 1 month free trial and not terribly expensive to buy.

You would need .bin format files with same o/s containing the segments you want to swap.

You would need the segment locations mapped out for starting and ending points, which I have mapped for 12212156 0411 pcm and 12579405 p59 pcm(although it appears the 1mb pcm are the same from what I have seen).

If you have the first 2 items, and are interested in a how to let me know and I will put it together.