Thread: Hello! So much in here!

Electronic Ignition!

Hello! So much in here!

So it's mandatory that a new account must post in this board within 24 hours.

Hello all! I've got two TPI projects I'm looking forward to tune.
    One is a '91 Z28 L98 that will soon be swapped with Vortec heads. And that is all planned for the next year or so. I've had this car for more than 10 years. Time for a little refresher. :)
    The other is a '68 Chevelle getting a custom built 350 with '91 Corvette TPI, vortec heads, and likely the ZZ4 cam. (I've been reading about the LT4 Hot Cam. I expect lots of driving <3,000 rpm, so I'm thinking the ZZ4 cam would be the better choice.)

The good thing is both are $8D. Hopefully the 730 vs 727 isn't too different. Though it'll likely be difficult to tune the 727 in real time while I'm driving around, eh? Ha.

I was reading through this forum a bit, and WOW - lots of helpful information! Hope I can contribute some as well!

Administrator
    Howdy.

Welcome to the forum. The Chevelle sounds like a neat car. Are you planning on using stock runners and plenum?

Electronic Ignition!
    For the initial build, yes. And the Chevelle's gonna be a street car with no strip action. So quite likely I'll keep the stock runners/plenum. I want the torque down low. :)