so I was running a mild 350, 700r4, planning to go with a stock TBI and electronics and intake. using the 95 chevy truck ecm reflashed for the 700r4. intank pump and assembly from a 97 monte carlo 3.4 dohc adapted to my fuel tank. (its actually going in a daily driven pro-touring 64 elcamino)

anyway, the body shop where the truck has been for the past year did not add antifreeze to the system, and cracked the block. this thing is now a boat anchor.
I have a line on a fresh 5.7 vortec motor for a reasonable cost. comes with a mild cam (unsure of specs, but the seller states that its the biggest you can go with a stock converter. comes with stock cam as well). also comes with a carb intake for the vortec heads.

im wondering what all I will need to do to adapt the tbi setup in here. I've seen the gmpp tbi intake, but that costs more than the motor. I've also seen the tbi to squarebore adapters, which would make perfect sense to me as I have a carb intake. what do I then do about the tv linkage for the 700r4?

do my accessories bolt up? (stock serpentine assembly from an 89 4.3 blazer)
do my exhaust manifold fit?
is it a different starter, flexplate, torque converter, etc?
I've been searching all day, and have been unable to find the answers. so im asking.
thanks for the wonderful board, guys.