Thread: Few questions on my 1st LT1 tune

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Few questions on my 1st LT1 tune

I have started my first LT1 tune; downloaded my stock bin the other day, and have been slowly reading into and modifying small stuff like fans, did the BLM PE WOT patch etc;

I had a few questions about my stock bin; It had a 0 for the Injector Flow, Cylinder Volume, and the speedometer seemed to be way way off from the spreadsheet's calculations.... is this normal? I noticed so many things were way different with the 95 z28 stock bin compared to my car (other then the trans stuff, I know they are way different anyway).

Secondly, I was wondering about tuning for CAI; Cat-Back; 3500 Stall + Shift Kit.... I will change PE WOT AFR once my wideband comes in, and add a couple degrees of timing throughout but the big question I have is tuning for the stall and shift kit.... I have only had the car for a few weeks but it definitely slaps the rev limiter leaving first, and I got damn close in second even with letting out. I have changed shift points, but I have read so many opinions about changing line pressure when you already have a shift kit; The trans has only 7,000 miles on it since the build, I really do not want it to shift "harder" but faster.. What should I look into to shorten time between shifts?

Also, which values need to modified for a stall that big? Can I up my main line pressure to help the stall? What about TCC I have no experience with Automatics so I am completely lost there.

Sorry for all the q's hope I can get some help.... I am worried about flashing this bin before I get an answer about those 0's.

My edited bin is here > http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...7&d=1408227723
    My stock 1994 Camaro Z28 A4 Bin is attached below, for anyone who may want to look at it for me or need it!
    Attached Files Attached Files