Well since $EE has so much more info stock then $OD-$OE I think I would make one with only ALDL.ds info that would be usable for everyone. Then if everyone could use this we could work together and add/build another custom version.

With $EE silence commands are a step I have to learn. I know there is a CCM (ALDL A239.ds) at 0xFO on Corvette that caused an issue because it was tied into serial data line. Looking at mine I do not have CCM (ALDL A239.ds) but does have SDM or SIR and EBCM tied into serial data that would need to be silenced. I will have to find the address for them.

I remember having to do some fiddling with that. Seems there is a difference between the TP4 ads and TP5 adx formats. When a ads is converted it doesn't add the 1 byte. Also, after I did the $0D files there was a discussion on TGO about this, seems most people were fixing the problem with a silence command or something, but Greg Moates thought adding the 1 byte was the best way. I'll look for that thread later today.
This may explain a lot when I converted a ds for $85... it worked but had that jump/glitch. Adding one byte would be easy, adding a silence command... well what would you silence? Or would it be a pause?