I made my regulator adjustable and have set my pressure at 11 PSI, the same as before I modified the regulator. I have done a couple of scrubs to my VE table prior to the regulator mods, and except for idle I have a pretty smooth running vehicle. I wanted to raise my fuel pressure up to 15 as I have read this is generally a preferable pressure. If I do this will I need to redo data collection and VE table tuning all over again? 65 PPH injectors if it matters. Just had them cleaned and tested too. I did not get very good data back from the local guy that ran them through his machine. One injector put out 90cc the other 110cc. But he could not give me a rate for that volume. He just put them in the machine and ran the program. It sets the pressure and runs the injectors at different rates. When it's done, those are the volumes of fuel in the graduated cylinders.

At idle, I have a subtle bobble and some steady vibration that I have been unable to isolate. Is it possible a higher fuel pressure will have any positive effect on idle, or is the higher pressure just for higher RPM operation?

All I want for Christmas is a smooth idle. I just hope I don't have to work on it until Christmas to get one.