Thanks Greg,

I found Spectra Premium makes replacement tanks and senders etc. I looked for anything that would fit space I have, then for sender to match. Hard part is, any tank that fit, I found all have the small sender opening, even though I found some for fuel injection. One has a "sump" in the bottom to prevent dry-run in tight turn or steep uphill run. I think I may wind up trying one of them.

I live in NH, and we don't have pull a part here, they dismantle, and keep what they think will yield the most $, and scrap/recycle the rest -called green yards. Its too bad, because the few yards that have cars out bacl, are being forced to get rid of them. Lots of nice old iron gone for ever.

I wondered about the high pressure of the sender that matches the tanks I think will fit - min press 72.5, and max 130.5#. Too high for TBI? The tanks were in '94 - '96 Blazers and Jimmys, and I think were well after TBI, so much higher pressure. If pressure isn't a problem, these will work well, because they are 0 - 95 ohms sender curve, and my guages are 0 - 90. Close enough. Can you buy replacement resistance cards for senders?

By the way, what is dual TBI? I'm old, but guess I missed this.

Thanks again for your help.