Thread: Do my log files look ok?

Fuel Injected!

Do my log files look ok?

Ok, so i got 2 log files made today. One on my way to school and one on my way back. Both trips are 20 miles. On the trip back the knock sensor code 43 popped up when i floored it. I noticed i probably need to adjust my throttle cable because i only get to like 85% tps when floored. Also my blm's seem to be low and i have this issue where if i accelerate hard from a dead stop i get a backfire through the throttle body and if i don't let off the gas it will die. I guess i didn't have the best connection with the aldl port because sometimes it disconnected while logging. Also i think the mph reading is off. My truck has 3:73 gears and i'm guessing the truck i took the vss from a 1 ton had 4:10 gears. I dont know if they made different vss modules for the trucks based on gearing. It is about 10 mph off i think based on the feeling of speed and following other people.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by joegreen; 07-28-2014 at 06:33 PM.

You got a glitch in charging system, sometimes it's 7 volt then back to normal. EFI needs steady power! Watch your data in slow motion! Or use the monitors!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!
    Huh i see that. Also i noticed my coolant temp sometimes goes up to 230f. When my voltage drops down to 7 volts the blm drops as well. What does async mean? If the computer and all accessories are hooked up to a fuse block that gets power from the battery how would it drop down to 7 volts? Could it be a ground issue? Also why cannot i see my spark advance. it just shows it at zero.
    Last edited by joegreen; 07-29-2014 at 05:16 AM.