Thread: Canned tunes.

Fuel Injected!

Canned tunes.

Just in case someone wanted a incrap file for a 14 Camaro. This is what I had to work with today. Why do these people think a handheld is so good.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by doctortuned View Post
    Just in case someone wanted a incrap file for a 14 Camaro. This is what I had to work with today. Why do these people think a handheld is so good.

Some are actually pretty decent, some are horrible. I am still running a very lightly tweaked Hypertech 4.3 spark map in my 5.7 Express as it was very close to start with. Even the aluminum heads and cam did not drastically change the timing requirements.

I also had very good luck with the Hypertech 93 octane tune for my 2012 Nissan Titan. They put some effort into the drive by wire throttle map and the timing map and it showed. Gained nearly 2 mpg average and picked up 7 tenths (when tested seperately gained 3 tenths from the 93 octane engine tuning, 3 tenths from the WOT restriction removed throttle map but 7 tenths when overlapped, never quite understood that one!!!) in the 1/8 mile back to back on the same night. I am still running a timing map now in my 2014 that is Uprev custom tuned by me that results in a very similar timing graph.
    Last edited by Fast355; 07-24-2014 at 02:01 AM.