So I have done some google work and constantly come up empty handed. My daily driver is a 93 jeep wrangler 4.0 straight 6. It has the factory sequencial multiport injection. With all the fun I have been having tuning the gm system I put in my cherokee, I would love to be able to tune the system in my wrangler. I know there would be much improvement with a mostly stock engine. But in the future I plan on building it into a stroker. For those who dont know about it. Its where you take the crank and rods from the older 258 straight 6 and put it in the 4.0 block and use the 4.0 pistions and you get around 4.6-4.7L out of it. Very popular thing to do with these engines. I plan on doing it once this one wears out. The normal thing people do is just swap for bigger injectors to compensate for the extra displacement. But I figure there is so much more that could be done because the engine is now pretty far from stock.

The jeep ecm is a underhood weathertight one. I have a extra one and I pulled the cover off and can see through the plastic/gel stuff and see the board and what appears to be the EPROM. The gel seems easy to dig out. If I dig it out and desoder it, what are the chances I would be able to read it with my autoprom and the tunerpro prom I/O and save it to a file? Then, finding someone to write a tunerpro defination file for it?
I'm thinking the ecm being weatherproof is the reason no one has tried to do this before. And I am not asking for someone to write a defination for free. I would be fully willing to pay for this. I would also need a datastream defination too. If these could be made, then I could simply soder in the moates adapter that allows remote mounting of the eeprom, and run a cable to under the dash and mount the eeprom there. Probably make a small box to put it in. I would then reseal the underhood ecm.
The jeep system actually uses lots of real simmilar sensors and even a couple are GM (such as the map sensor, its the exact same one on the chevy tbi systems) It has a 3 wire tps, 4 wire iac, has a cts, iat, cam and crank sensors. I think if I could find someone smart enough and willing, it could be done. Looking at all the many many definations on tunerpros website, I dont see why it couldnt.

What say yall.