Well it looks like the ecm in my jeep is whats being called a "SBEC" ecm. Its used in lots of the same year range dodge and chrysler vehicles. Seems like the dodge ones have been hacked some and people can and do read the chips, make changes, and burn new chips. But the software appears to be nothing like tunerpro. I havent even found any good info about what tuning software they are using. But I'm still searching and reading.

But just to keep the conversation going, incase tuning the jep ecm doesnt work out, and since the 12200411 gm pcm is so expensive to tune. And since I know nothing about chevy engines and all the diffrent chevy engines. Are there any chevy obd1, tunerpro supported, sequencial multiport, V6 ecm/pcm's that might could be a possiable swap. I'm still gonna exhaust most options I can find to tune the jeep ecm, but like I said, jut to keep the conversation going and explore other options, what is there out there? Not sure if I want to learn another tuning sofware, it took me so long to learn what little I know about tunerpro, and I really like it. So if I it doesnt look like I will be able to fine anyone to make a tunerpro defination, then I may start exploring those other options.